Looking to learn how to sell scraps properly? Here is a complete guide on how to sell scraps in Lethal Company and how to do so correctly
Lethal Company is a new hyped indie horror co-op survival game created by Zeekeerss that was released on 24 October 2023 and is currently in early access. In the game, you, as a player, are hired by a corporate organization named the “Company” to explore different industrialized and abandoned moons to collect scraps for sale. You have to collect a certain value of Credits within 4 days to meet the profit quota or else you get fired from the Company.
The only way to earn the Credits, which is the in-game currency, is by collecting and selling scraps at the Company. There are a total of 45 different types of scraps in the game and they are all of different values in terms of Credits. Once you collect these scraps, you have to go sell them at the Company’s ship to the Company Representative, Jeb the Tentacle Monster. Hence, how do you sell these collected scraps to the monster and not die doing it? Keep on reading to find out exactly how to sell scraps in Lethal Company.
How to Sell Scraps in Lethal Company
As mentioned before, once you collect the scraps by exploring different moons, you have to go sell them at the Company’s ship. You specifically have to go up to the shop counter where Jeb resides and sell them to him. Hence, without further ado, here is how to sell scraps in Lethal Company step by step:
- Step 1: First, you will have to go to the Terminal on your ship and access it by pressing “E” on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Once you are in the Terminal, you need to click on the console area and type in “Help” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard. This will take you to the main screen of the Terminal.
- Step 3: Once you get to the main screen on the Terminal, you will see that the first option shown is the Moons. Type in “Moons” and hit “Enter” on your keyboard, which will take you to the Moons main screen.
- Step 4: When the Moons main screen shows up, you will see a complete catalog of all the possible locations you can navigate to. To route your ship to the Company’s ship, all you have to do is type “Route The Company Building.”
- Step 5: Next, another screen will show up asking you to confirm or deny whether you want to set the autopilot to route your ship to the Company Building. Type in “Confirm” and hit “Enter” on your keyword. With that, your ship will be ready to head to the Company’s ship.
- Step 6: Exit the Terminal and go to the left of the Terminal to start the ship using the lever and get to your destination, the Company ship.
- Step 7: When you arrive at the Company’s ship, go straight to the shop counter carrying all of your scraps, which will be immediately opposite your ship’s exit or entry door.
- Step 8: As soon as you reach the shop counter, you can place your items on the slot table and ring the bell only once or twice to meet Jeb the Tentacle Monster, who will then reach a spiny black appendage-like tentacle out and take all your scraps in.
Then, you will be shown a dialog box on your screen telling you how many Credits you made by selling your scraps. Quite easy to sell scraps huh?
Needless to say, the 45 scraps in the game are available in many different types and values. Aiming to get the higher value scraps from the Scrap list is advisable because they sell for more credits. However, it is quite hard to get the higher-value scraps in Lethal Company because of their weight and rarity. Hence, make sure to read up on all the information given above about the scraps. Also, check out our Rend, the moon guide to get some higher-value scraps from it and stay tuned for more such content in the future.