While we believe the rewards are not really worth it, here are all of the Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations.
If you are on the hunt for the Granblue Fantasy Wee Pincer Locations, you have come to the right place. A lot of people decide to complete the campaign for the first time and then start looking for the Wee Pincer Locations, and we think this is the right idea. The campaign is relatively short, so you should be able to complete it in no time. With that said, you can also look for the Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations on your first run, so let’s see everything about them.
- 1 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations – General Information & Chapter 1
- 2 Chapter 2 – Tempest on the Horizon
- 3 Chapter 3 – Creations of the Stairs
- 4 Chapter 4 – Skies Forever Blue
- 5 Chapter 5 – Shadows in the Snowscape
- 6 Chapter 6 – In Seach of Hope
- 7 Chapter 7- Warning Signs
- 8 Chapter 8 – Relink
- 9 Chapter 9 – Opposing Wills
- 10 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer – Conclusion
As you can imagine, finding those things is not that easy. The devs wanted to encourage players to explore more, so most of those locations are in obscure corners, near the edge of a cliff, and more. You will probably need days to find everyone, but our Wee Pincer locations guide in Granblue Fantasy Relink will show you where to find each one.
The first of the Wee Pincer locations is on a cliff in the Western Frontier, and you will find only one Wee Pincers.
Chapter 2 – Tempest on the Horizon
If you are looking for the Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer locations in Chapter 2, you will find a total of 7 Pincers.
- The first one is located just before entering the cave.
- You can get the second one as soon as you enter the cave because it will be on a wooden ledge.
- The third Pincer will appear once you rescue the villagers.
- The fourth one is in the first village, next to the destroyed house.
- If you want to find the 5th one, you will have to check the cliff located in between the two rescue objectives.
- The 6th one is near the broken cart, which is close to Siero’s save point.
- Lastly, you can check the last one prior to the boss fight.
Chapter 3 – Creations of the Stairs
The Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations in Chapter 3 are slightly easier to find:
- The first one is located just before you cross the first bridge that leads to the cave.
- If you want the second Wee Pincer, you have to drop the first drawbridge and cross it.
- The last one is inside the bat cave.
Chapter 4 – Skies Forever Blue
Unlike the other chapters, here, you will find only one Wee Pincer.
- The single Wee Pincer is located near the central machinery. You can get there by crossing the bridge near the first ship.
Chapter 5 – Shadows in the Snowscape
Chapter 5 is the third-largest when it comes down to Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer locations because there are 6 of them:
- You can find the first one on the cliff, located inside the ice spikes that you can break.
- The second one is on the cliff that you will see once you continue the mission path, but once you go there, you will need to hug the wall to find it.
- Up next, there will be a cavern, where you have to go onto a ledge and then down to the next one.
- The 4th Wee Pincer is next to save point. Once you get there, look for the broken wall.
- The subsequent one is near the tall archway. After finding this place, you will need to look for a cliff.
- Lately, go to the Tredame Sanctum and look for the open chest located near the staircase (the big one).
Chapter 6 – In Seach of Hope
This is where it gets really interesting because there are 9 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations.
- You can find the first one next to the three in your spawn zone.
- The second option is at the very tip of the stone archway. You will find it shortly after the first Wee Pincer.
- The third Wee Pincer is in the ruins. You’ll have to go there and find a way to go on top of the broken wall.
- The 4th one is near the arc-shaped ruins that have fallen.
- Up next, you must go to the airship and look for the broken ring which is close to the staircase.
- The 7th one is close to the previous one, but you have to look for the ruins. There will be a sunken wall, and the Wee Pincer should be behind it.
- Next, you have to look for a ruined pillar that is sticking out of the ground. There should also be a wall that you can use to get there.
- The last one is near the stone ring that you will see in the sky. Once you go through the complex, go left and look for a chamber near the end of the ruins.
Chapter 7- Warning Signs
This chapter only has 3 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer locations, so here is what you need to know:
- Once you reach the area with the vulcanic activity, go to the end of the path, and you will find yourself in the Lava Pool. Once there, you will see the Grandblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer on the platform.
- The second one is available right after you get the cutscene with Id.
- Lastly, when you are almost done with the Lava chase, you will find a ledge, and the Wee Pincer will be there.
This chapter comes with 5 Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations.
- Look on your left before you go out of the Seedhollow Castle’s weapons hall.
- The second one will be on your right side as soon as you leave the castle.
- The third option is on the left side of the next indoor place you will enter.
- If you want to find the 4th Wee Pincer, you need to go close to the Omen Stone. Once there, check the mech battle area.
- The last one is located on the right of the fountain, which you need to use to reveal the staircase.
Chapter 9 – Opposing Wills
The last Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer locations that we are currently aware of are in Chapter 9:
- The first one is near your spawn point, but you will need to go on the cliff.
- The second one is before the staircase, and it should be on your left side.
- You can access the third Wee Pincer once you find the collapsed structure. The latter will become available once you go up the incline.
- Head over to the purple area and take the left path you will reveal following our initial jump.
- The 5th one should be close to the central pool.
- Lastly, look for the floating stone platform that will become available once you decide to go up to the rocky pathway.
Now that you know all of the Granblue Fantasy Relink Wee Pincer Locations, you can collect them. People who find 20 of them will get an in-game trophy called Crabs are Neat. That said, people who want to get the best trophy called “Nothing Is Impossible” will need to rescue a total of 45 Wee Pincers. Make sure you follow ESTNN for more information.