F1 23 releases its first patch just two weeks after the game's release.
F1 23 has released its first set of patches after its very successful release. Despite the game only being released two weeks ago the dev team are working hard to perfect the game to make sure it runs as intended for players. More patches are expected to be released soon and community feedback is very much needed to help them do so. Some of the main issues fixed in this patch are Red Flags and Two Player Career mode performance.
The EA Answers HQ is a great place to see bugs that have already been reported and are being fixed. It's also a great place to report anything you experience as well so the dev team are aware.
F1 23 V1.05 All Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Two Player Career was incorrectly using equal performance instead of realistic performance
- Fixed an issue where Safety Car and Formation Lap were disabled in 25% short race distances
- Fixed an issue where players could be removed from Multiplayer lobbies when interacting with some system menus
- Fixed an issue where some players could experience FPS drops at night races
- Fixed an issue where cars would incorrectly collide when the setting ‘Collisions off for first lap only' was enabled
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash with an additional career F2 save active
- Fixed an issue where finishing positions would be incorrect after a Red Flag
- Fixed an issue where TrueForce was not applied for Logitech wheels on Playstation and PC
- Fixed an issue where the car would hit a wall driving out of the 11th garage at Monaco causing damage
- Fixed an issue where switching between ‘Performance' and ‘Quality' graphics modes caused FPS issues on Xbox Series X
- Fixed an issue when an F1 World goal expires while a bonus goal is active resulting in an error message
- Corrected the ‘Renault Driver Academy' to the ‘Alpine Driver Academy' in Single Player Career
- Fixed an issue where, with certain settings enabled, the Virtual Rear View Mirror would be present when looking backwards
- Fixed an issue where sponsor's decals would not appear on race suits and helmets in My Team
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck on the grid in Chapter 7 in Braking Point
- Fixed an issue where the strategy change after damage wouldn't appear on the Voice Command display
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
All Fixes are expected to roll out across PC and Console in the coming days.