The new action-packed RPG has a ton of unique bosses. Here is how to beat the Beast in Banishers: Ghost of New Eden.
If you're a fan of action-packed RPGs with loads of exciting mechanics, you won't want to miss Banishers: Ghost of New Eden. This thrilling game features an array of boss battles that will put your skills to the test.
The game’s first boss battle with the Beast can get tricky after the waves of regular enemies. We will show you how to ace the battle and emerge as the victor.
How to Beat the Beast
The Beast is a boss that can be taken down by damaging its weak points. It has three meters of health. Each meter indicates a phase in the fight. During each phase, the weak point changes to a different location on the monster.
What are the Weak Points?
The Beast has three weak points. Each weak point glows to indicate where to attack.
- First Phase: The weak point is its head
- Second Phase: The front legs
- Third Phase: The rear legs
The Beast’s Attack Pattern
- The Beast has three types of primary attacks. It has a basic two-hit combo with its front paws.
- It has a ranged attack where the Beast will charge towards the character.
- And finally, a combo where the Beast bashes its head forward towards the player and then up before slamming them down again.
All the attacks can easily be dodged and, therefore, be easy to counter.
Phase 2 attacks:
- The beast can summon two dogs to attack the player. They must be dealt with as soon as possible to avoid multiple enemies attacking at once.
Phase 3 attacks:
- The beast will summon projectiles to attack the player alongside the dogs.
The Best Way to Take Down the Beast
The Beast does most damage when the player is stuck in a combo attack. In order to avoid this, it is best to attack the monster at its weak points from a long range using Red’s rifle.
Staying out of range will also force the Beast to use its charge attack, which can be dodged. Upon dodging the charge attack, the beast is vulnerable for a short amount of time, which can easily be capitalized.
To make the most out of the Beast’s faltered state, the player should constantly change between Red and Antea. Continually changing between the two allows the player to make longer combos and, in turn, deal the most damage.