Riot's TFT team revealed the adjustment-heavy Balance update for TFT Patch 12.2, pushing out adjustments for a series of over performing champions, traits, and items.
To ensure a consistent, playable meta throughout the 12.2 Patch cycle, Riot's TFT team couldn't wait until the game's next patch, 12.13, to boost underperforming champions and items while including nerfs for champions that performed more than they should.
Lead TFT Designer Stephen ‘Mortdog’ Mortimer revealed the B-patch notes for TFT’s ongoing update, including buffs and nerfs for a list of champions, detailing bug fixes for Lillia and Crown of Champions, a popular synergy item.
One Cost Champions
- Ezreal: Mystic Shot Damage adjusted from 150/225/300 to 155/215/285
- Skarner: Crystalline Exoskeleton Shield buffed from 275/325/375 to 300/360/420
- Tahm Kench: Base Health reduced from 700 to 650
- Tahm Kench: Base Thick Skin Spell Shield nerfed
- from 250/300/350 to 240/250/275
- Vladimir: Health increased from 650 to 700
- Vladimir: Armor and Magic resistance increased from 40 to 45
- Vladimir: Transfusion Healing changed from 200/250/300 ⇒ 270/300/330
Two Cost Champions
- Lillia: Mana buffed from 0/60 to 0/50
- Lillia: Spell area damage increased from 175/250/350 to 215/275/350
- Lillia: Spell center bonus damage reduced from 175/250/350 to 150/225/350
- Qiyana: Mana reduced from 30/90 to 40/100
Three Cost Champions
- Diana: Orbs reduced from 6/7/8 to 5/6/7
- Lee Sin: Spell Damage reduced from 300/375/500 to 280/360/480
- Swain: Draconic Ascension Spell Damage reduced from 75/115/175 to 65/105/165
- Sylas: Petricite Burst Shield increased from 300/350/400 to 365/415/475
- Sylas: Petricite Burst Damage increased from 100/150/200 to 110/170/240
Four Cost Champions
- Corki: Mana nerfed from 0/70 to 20/80
- Corki: Big One Base Damage adjusted from 125/200/500 to 110/170/600
- Idas: Spell damage Reduction changed from 50/75/300 to 35/50/300
- Idas: Ally Spell Shield reduced from 200/300/2000 to 180/275/2000
- Idas: Spell shield attack speed bonus reduced from 40% to 30%
- Ornn: Attack speed Slow duration reduced from three to two
- Ornn: Spell stun duration nerfed from 1.5/2/8 to 1.25/1.75/8 seconds
- Sona: Crescendo spell damage buffed from 190/275/1000 to 200/300/1000
- Sy’fen: Attack damage buffed from 100 to 110
- Sy’fen: Mana increased from 120/200 to 120/175
- Sy’fen: Bite Attack Damage buffed from 450/500/2500 to 500/525/2500 percent
- Xayah: Base Feather damage reduced from 15/20/50 to 12/20/40
- Xayah: Feather attack damage scaling reduced from 25% to 20%
Fans of Riot's auto battler can read more about the bug fixes, changes to Augments, traits, and the rest of the balance adjustments by clicking here.
TFT's 12.2b patch is scheduled to hit live servers at 12 pm PT on Tuesday, June 28.