Settlyt, an app that allows you to make casual bets with your friends, has announced a Call of Duty: Warzone tournament starting on April 24th. The tournament follows a sweet 16 bracket format, with the winner receiving $25.
Players will compete in the Solo BR game mode with the goal of getting the most kills in a single game. Rounds of the bracket will last around 3 hours, and at the end of that interval, players must post a picture of their highest kill round during the designated time to Twitter with the hashtags #settlytcodtournament, #estnn and linking them @settlyt.
After each round, the winner will move on and the loser will be sent home. The tournament plans to run for two days, and the winner will receive $25 in Venmo credit.
Settlyt is an app that allows you to add structure to the bets and dares you to make every day. Think you're gonna get a Valorant beta key before your friend? Settlyt. Think you’re gonna win this round in the Gulag? Settlyt. There's no limit to what you can bet on with Settlyt, as you make the rules for every bet you propose or accept.
Rules for the tournament are as follows:
- 16 players total, elimination-style bracket - Solo BR games only
- Players must make a Settlyt account with the same handle of their PSN or Xbox handle.
- Next, players will receive an email with the Settlyt handle of their opponent for each round and will bet their opponent using Settlyt
- Players must a post a picture on Twitter of their highest kill game and @settlyt before the end of the round
- Winners will be pushed through to the next round and steps 2 & 3 will be repeated
- The winner gets $25 Venmo credit
Those interested in participating in the tournament can use their Google Doc sign up form to do so. The registration deadline is April 17, while the tournament bracket will be posted in April 24 at 6 p.m.
The tournament game dates and times are as follows:
- Round 1- Sat 4/25 @ 12pm
- Round 2- Sat 4/25 @ 3pm
- Round 3- Sun 4/26 @ 12pm
- Round 4- Sun 4/26 @ 3pm