Here’s everything you need to know about Major 4 and the return to LAN.
The Call of Duty League finally returns to LAN this week with the fourth Major of the year. All the teams will gather in the Esports Stadium in Arlington, Texas, for the first Major of the year, hosted by Dallas Empire.
The Major will go on as normal, however, the action will be better than ever, with players and fans getting to experience LAN gameplay for the first time in 15 months.
Thursday, June 17th
- Seattle Surge vs London Royal Ravens (3PM ET)
- Los Angeles Guerrillas vs LA Thieves (4:30PM ET)
- Dallas Empire vs OpTic Chicago (6PM ET)
- Minnesota ROKKR vs New York Subliners (7:30PM ET)
Friday, June 18th
- Paris Legion vs Seattle/London (3PM ET)
- Florida Mutineers vs Guerrillas/Thieves (4:30PM ET)
- Toronto Ultra vs Dallas/OpTic (6PM ET)
- Atlanta FaZe vs Minnesota/New York (7:30PM ET)
The action will begin an hour and a half earlier on Saturday, where five matches will be played. Before the Losers Semi, Losers Final and Grand Final are played on Sunday.
Given their performances in Stage 4, it’s hard to look past the two previous Major winners, Atlanta FaZe and Toronto Ultra. Atlanta FaZe went undefeated in Stage 4, while Toronto Ultra lost their first match, before winning the next four without dropping a map. The consistency from these teams is exceptional, however, some other teams may be looking to steal this Major.
Hosts of the Major, Dallas Empire, seem to have found some form recently as they defeated Florida Mutineers 3-2. While OpTic Chicago have also found a run of good form, and could be heating up just at the right time.
No matter who wins, we know this Major will be one to watch.