Valorant Patch 5.09 Notes reveal the list of fixes for Skye’s Seeker ability, improvements for new agent Harbor’s kit and overall bug fixes for several agents.
After kicking off Episode 5 Act 3 with a new agent in the last update, Riot’s Valorant team is working on enhancing the overall in-game experience for players with their list of bug fixes.
Yoru, Reyna and Fade also receive several bug fixes to improve their abilities from glitching. Reyna would no longer auto-heal while in her Empress state after killing a suppressed opponent, and Sage’s barrier-breaking bug has also been fixed.
Valorant Patch 5.09 Notes Complete List of Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes disappear when looking away from it (this has been fixed during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where walking through Harbor’s Cove barrier was not blinding players at the intended distance (this was fixed as a hotfix during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s High Tide would have large gaps when cast in specific map locations.
- The where Harbor’s Reckoning’s geysers would not spawn on the area where the player was standing has been fixed.
- Throughout this year, the team has been periodically making improvements to Skye’s Seekers so that they more reliably and efficiently reach their target.
- Small changes were made to how Skye’s Seekers navigate around obstacles after they’ve visually acquired their target.
- If the target is intangible when the Seekers reach them, it will not debuff them. This includes Reyna while she is Dismissed and Yoru in Dimensional Drift.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru would still enter his stealth and intangible state if he was detained while casting Dimensional Drift. The detain now properly interrupts the cast.
- Fixed an issue where Fade was able to activate her Haunt and Seize projectiles to make them drop while she was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Reyna auto-heals after a kill while in Empress even though the agent was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Sage breaks her Barrier instantly by walling self into a corner.
Valorant Patch 5.09 Notes Harbor Bug Fixes and Ability Overview
The last update, Patch 5.08 marked the arrival of Valorant’s water wielding agent of Indian origin, Harbor. The upcoming patch includes bug-fixes for Cascade ability, the shielding water barrier deployed while using Cove, and more. We’ve detailed the official description of the list of abilities for the new Controller.
- Cascade (C) – Harbor equips a wave of water. Press Fire to send the wave rolling forward and through walls. RE-USE to stop the wave. Players who get hit are slowed.
- Cove (Q) – Harbor equips a sphere of shielding water. FIRE to throw, ALT FIRE to underhand throw. Upon impacting the ground, spawn a water shield that blocks bullets.
- High Tide (E) – Harbor equips a wall of water. Players can hit fire to send the water forward along the ground. HOLD FIRE to guide the water in the direction of your crosshair, passing through the world, spawning a wall along the water’s path. ALT FIRE while bending to stop the water early. Players hit are slowed.
- Reckoning (X, ultimate) – Harbor equips the full power of your Artifact. Hit FIRE to summon a geyser pool on the ground. Enemy players in the area are targeted by successive geyser strikes. Players caught within this strike are concussed.
To celebrate Halloween, Riot Games is also releasing a skin bundle titled Soulstrife. The black-and-white themed spooky skin bundle includes skins for Phantom, Guardian, Spectre, and Ghost. The collection also includes a Grim Reaper Scythe. The scythe costs 3,550, according to leaker and reliable Valorant data miner floxxay. The entire bundle will cost 7100 VP, while each gun skin can be purchased for 1775 VP.
The bundle is expected to remain in the store for about one to two weeks. We also speculate players will have the opportunity to pick these skins later on from Night Market at a discounted price.
When Does Valorant Patch 5.09 Release?
The upcoming Valorant Patch 5.09 is scheduled to hit live servers across all regions on Wednesday, November 2. The expected file size for this bug-fix-heavy patch is around 1.5 GB. Valorant fans can view the official patch notes article by clicking here.
For more Valorant news and updates, follow us here on ESTNN.