| Tags: Valorant
| Author Arnab Baidya
Valorant Patch 4.07 adds new LATAM servers, nerfs Bulldog and Stinger and major system updates
Valorant's latest patch is dropping soon, here's everything you need to know.
Valorant patch 4.07 will be releasing soon and Riot Games has already announced its patch notes including the details about the content and updates coming to the game. This includes new LATAM servers to reduce the ping issues in the region, along with the improved AFK detection feature, and much more.
In addition to this, various bugs have also been fixed related to the agents, gameplay systems, competitive mode, and much more. You can find the complete patch notes below explaining all the changes coming with Valorant patch 4.07.
Valorant 4.07 patch notes
- New LATAM servers are added in the upcoming 4.07 patch update, and the servers are expected to go live as soon as the update is launched. These new servers are added to make sure the players get better latency while playing the game.
- Bulldog and Stinger (SMGs) now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
Patch 4.07 update is focused more on making the gameplay experience better therefore, no changes in agents yet. Although you can head to the Shooting Range to find out what the agents are up to.
- The loading time for the VP page will be more optimized, sometimes earlier it used to take around 30 seconds to load. Now the time has been significantly lowered.
- A New AFK-detection system will be introduced, that will help to understand the AFK behavior more efficiently and the punishments will be provided accordingly.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned.
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon