Teamfight Tactics' Patch 9.15B is full to the brim with balance changes.
Last night Riot Games dropped a small patch in an effort to try to balance some items and champions while also fixing a few bugs. Despite being a relatively small patch, some pretty impactful nerfs and buffs went live, potentially shifting the meta just a tad bit. Riot Games have stated that they would alternate between small and large patches biweekly to keep the game feeling fresh. Be on the lookout for future TFT patch breakdowns here on ESTNN!
What’s New in Patch 9.15B?
- Fixed a bug that now enables allied units to properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s Rocket Grab.
- Attack damage increased from 40 to 45.
- Spiderling attack damage increased from 40 to 50.
- Ability damage reduced from 400/700/1000 to 350/600/850.
- Reduced the number of units targeted by Requiem from 5/9/13 to 5/7/9.
- Increased mana required to activate Divine Judgment from 100 to 125.
- Reduced the stun duration of Phantom Undertow from 2/2.5/3 to 1.5/2/2.5.
- Reduced Rengar’s bonus attack speed after using Savagery from 0.4/0.7/1.0 to 0.3/0.5/0.7.
- Increased the damage of Primordial Burst from 300/500/700 to 300/550/800.
Guardian Angel (NERF):
- Reduced health on restoration from 1000 to 800.
Guinsoo’s Rageblade (BUFF):
- Increased attack speed per stack from 4% to 5%.
- Burn damage reduced from 25% to 20%.
Phantom Dancer (BUFF):
- Now allows holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
Runaan’s Hurricane (BUFF):
- Spirit’s mirror damage increased from 25% to 75%.
Statikk Shiv (NERF):
- Fixed a bug where Shiv’s “Energized” proc would deal increased damage when there were less than four targets.
Sword of the Divine (BUFF):
- Increased chance to activate from 5% to 7%.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from loading into the game until after the first carousel round was completed.
Guardian Angel and Morellonomicon have been slightly toned down a bit but odds are we’ll see them (at least GA) return to the chopping block soon enough. Showing some love to Guinsoo’s Rageblade and Runaan’s Hurricane will hopefully see them appear in builds more often. Fun fact, Hurricanes do stack and can mirror 75% of the user’s damage onto 3 additional targets. You can find Riot’s official patch notes here: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-915b-notes