The latest upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.7 update brings balance for the marksman rifles and more weapons.
The PUBG Mobile 1.6 update is well underway. However, Krafton has already started the beta testing for the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.7 update, which is expected to release on November 11, 2021. The beta update is released to make sure the live update is stable enough to release across the globe. In addition, it introduces all of the upcoming features, allowing players to know what they can expect in the new upcoming update.
The new PUBG Mobile 1.7 update will first and foremost bring a new Carry feature. Along with this, it features balance changes for weapons that have been due for a very long time. Here are the complete details regarding the upcoming PUBG Mobile 1.7 update.
The new Carry function will allow you to carry teammates or enemies after they have been knocked down. This will allow you to rescue your teammates from an ongoing fight and go to another location then reviving them in a safe place.
- When you carry any player then the movement will be slowed and one cannot fire any weapons, enter combat, collect supplies, enter vehicles, or use consumables, etc.
- The player being carried has no control over where to go or when to be put down, but passive damage occurs at a slightly slower rate (has no impact on other damage taken).
- A button will appear when a player can be put down. Tap the button to put them down.
At last, some weapons have been balanced after not being touched for a while. Krafton has finally made some adjustments to the Marksman Rifles and to the DP-28.
In the update, all Marksman Rifles generally have reduced damage at long distances, increased bullet speed and increased recovery speed. These are the specific changes that were made to the select weapons.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- Mini14: Increased damage at long distance
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon's damage
- Reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage
- 7.6mm rounds weight reduction
- Single round weight reduced from 0.7 to 0.6