| Tags: League of Legends
| Author Rohat Dicle Kılınç
League of Legends Patch 13.6 Preview
Riot is pulling some of the earlier ADC buffs back with the patch 13.6.
AD Carries got some massive buffs a couple of patches ago in 13.1b, even though they weren’t in a weak state but the player perception around the role wasn’t that great. But the buffs made the role quite a bit overpowered, forcing junglers and even mid laners to focus on bot lane more during early games. Coupled with the power of drakes and Soul, the bottom side of the map has been dominating the game in pro play and solo queue for a while now.
With patch 13.6, Riot is trying to fix this problem with some nerfs towards the biggest outlier ADC items and runes, along with some of the stronger drakes. Both Navori Quickblades and Bloodthirster have become some of the stronger items in the game, especially the latter which many ADCs now rush as a first item. The nerfs aren’t as big to make these completely useless, but just enough to curb their power a little bit.
On the objectives side Hextech, Ocean, Infernal and Mountain Drakes are getting slight nerfs to their individual ones, but the Soul buffs are not touched. This is probably to help with snowballing via early drakes considering there aren’t any changes to Cloud or Chemtech, both of which don’t provide as much power with individual drakes during the early or mid game.
Aside from these, there aren’t as many champion changes in the patch at the moment. Some overperforming champs like Yuumi and Aurelion Sol, in solo queue, and Zeri, pro play, will see some nerfs, but they shouldn’t be enough to stop playing them in your climbs. Maybe the most interesting change in the patch champion-wise is the Vayne buffs. With the Tumble buffs she is getting, Q-max top lane Vayne can become a very good pick. But Riot is aware of this potential, and said they are ready if Vayne becomes overpowered in the top lane.
Vayne clarification. The ultimate MS is unchanged, so the MS is 40/90 [norm/ult].
If Vayne top becomes OP, we have changelists prepared to follow up that target level scaling, but we're interested in seeing how the rank 1 W changes
and Q max buffs affect bot vs top balance.
— Matt Leung-Harrison (@RiotPhroxzon) March 15, 2023
When does LoL patch 13.6 go live?
Patch 13.6 will go live on March 22.
The first region that the patch will drop is the Oceania servers at 10 AM AEDT. The rest of the servers will follow suit in the morning hours of their respective regions. Here are the timings for most servers:
- 3 AM PT (NA)
- 5 AM GMT (EUW)
- 3 AM CET (EUNE)
- 8 AM KST (Korea)
Full LoL patch 13.6 preview
- [P] Night Hunter
- Movespeed increased: 30 ⇒ 45
- [Q] Tumble
- bAD ratio increased: 60/65/70/75/80% ⇒ 75/85/95/105/115%
- Empowered basic attack duration reduced: 7 ⇒ 3 seconds
- [W] Silver Bolts
- Max health true damage adjusted: 4/6/8/10/12% ⇒ 6/7/8/9/10%
- [W] Shield of Durand
- Magic damage reduction increased: 20/25/30/35/40% (+8% magic resistance) ⇒ 25/30/35/40/45% (+12% magic resistance)
- [E] Justice Punch
- Cooldown reduced: 12/11/10/9/8 ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 second
- Base mana increased: 377 ⇒ 400
- [P] Blade's End
- Damage increased: 75-255 ⇒ 80-280 (based on level)
- [W] Rake
- Mana cost reduced: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
- [R] Shadow Assault
- Damage increased: 90/135/180 ⇒ 90/145/200
- [P] Frost Shot
- Bonus damage increased: 110% ⇒ 115%
- [Q] Prowling Projectile
- Mana cost increased: 50/55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90/100
- Cooldown adjusted: 7.5/7.25/7/6.75/6.5/6.25 ⇒ 6.5 seconds
- Attached projectile speed reduced: 1950 ⇒ 1600
- Unattached projectile speed reduced: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Projectile range reduced: ~1150 ⇒ ~850 (range is based on a duration, unit distance is approximate)
- [P-R] Final Chapter
- Armor and magic resistance for Best Friend removed: 20/40/60 ⇒ 0
- [E] Singularity
- Cooldown increased: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 ⇒ 12 flat seconds
- [R1] Falling Star
- Stun duration reduced: 1.25 ⇒ 1 second
- Cast range reduced: 1250 ⇒ 1100
- [R2] The Skies Descend
- Knock-up duration reduced: 1.25 ⇒ 1 second
- Cast range reduced: 1250 ⇒ 1100
- Stardust required increased: 75 ⇒ 100
- Base HP reduced: 575 ⇒ 550
- Base armor reduced: 21 ⇒ 18
- [W] Dark Matter
- Damage adjusted: 100/150/200/250/300 ⇒ 85/140/195/250/305
- Ability Haste added: 0 ⇒ 15
- Cost increased: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Build path changed: Recurve Bow + Blasting Wand + Amplifying Tome ⇒ Recurve Bow + Blasting Wand + Fiendish Codex
- Hextech Drake
- Ability haste and attack speed reduced: 9% ⇒ 7.5%
- Infernal Drake
- AP/AD reduced: 6% ⇒ 5%
- Mountain Drake
- Armor and magic resistance reduced: 9% ⇒ 8%
- Ocean Drake missing HP
- Regeneration reduced: 3% ⇒ 2.5%
- No changes to Chemtech Drake and Cloud Drake
- Ichorshield reduced: 180-450 (based on levels 9-18) ⇒ 100-400 (based on levels 8-18)
- Transcendence cooldown refund reduced: 15% ⇒ 12%
- Ranged attack speed per stack reduced: 5-9% (based on levels 1-12) ⇒ 4-9% (based on levels 1-18) (total reduced 30-54% ⇒ 24-54%)
- Life steal per stack reduced: 0.4% ⇒ 0.35% (total reduced 6% ⇒ 5.25%)
- Bonus HP at maximum stacks reduced: 100 ⇒ 85
For more League of Legends news and updates, follow us on ESTNN.