- Bet With Bet365 and Get Exclusive Bet Boosts and In-Play Betting Action.
- New Customer Offer: Bet $1 and Get $200 in Free Bets at bet365.
*Deposit required. Free Bets added to Free Bet Credits balance. Free Bet risk excluded from returns. T& Cs, time limits, and exclusions apply.
**Deposit min. $10. Max. bonus $1,000. Value of deposit plus bonus must be wagered 20 times. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
If you are here for the Fury vs Whyte prediction, then you’ll be in for a treat with Bet365’s exclusive offers for new customers! Here’s what you can get:
- Get up to $50 in Bet Credits for new users: Open your account, make a qualifying deposit of $5 or more and receive a matched amount in Bet Credits up to $50. Your bet credits should be available for use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met. Know that any bets placed at odds lower than 1.20 (1/5) will not count. To release your Bet Credits, you must bet on long odds.
- Bet Boost – Bet365’s Bet Boost offer gives you a great opportunity to get the most out of your bet. As the title has it, this offer gives you better odds for chosen markets for selected sports. The events with Bet Boost will be highlighted by a green arrow next to them.
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte Fight Card & Info
The fight card for the Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte show is quite impressive. You can bet on any of these fights with Bet365.
Bet365 has you covered with the best possible odds for both the Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte fight but also for the entire Tyson Fury fight card which consists of some other impressive fights like:
- Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball
- Tommy Fury vs Daniel Bocianski
- David Adeleye vs Chris Healey
- Karol Itauma vs Michal Ciach
- Royston Barney-Smith vs Jahfieus Faure
- Kurt Walker vs Stefan Nicolae
If you are wondering what time to watch this fight in the US, here’s your list:
- ET: 1:00 PM
- CT: 12:00 PM
- MT: 11:00 AM
- PT: 10:00 AM
Bet on Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte >>
Fury vs Whyte Predictions & Odds
Tyson Fury is currently topping the heavyweight boxing rankings and rightfully so with so many amazing fights over the past years. His performances push us towards making the following predictions and picks in this Fury vs Whyte fight guide.
Tyson Fury to Win @-550
Pretty quickly Tyson Fury managed to become an absolute favorite against any opponent in the eyes of both the fans and the bookies. The amalgamation of his amazing speed and huge reach makes it almost impossible for the opponent to land a good hit.
Fury’s last five fights made him a real legend in heavyweight boxing – he demolished Deontay Wilder twice, won against Otto Wallin and Tom Schwarz, and drew another fight with Deontay. Meanwhile, Dillian Whyte has been somewhat unconvincing in his last fights.
Over 9.5 Rounds @+100
Three of the last five fights for Tyson Fury ended in the last few rounds. Tyson is known for exhausting his enemies rather than knocking them out. Meanwhile, Dillian Whyte also managed to drag three of his fights into the late rounds.
Fury vs Whyte Upset Predictions
If you are looking for some upset predictions, we have some good Fury vs Whyte picks for you thanks to Bet365:
D.Whyte to Win on Points – @ +2200 – Fury almost lost the game against Deontay Wilder via points, it’s a long shot but perhaps this is Whyte’s best chance of victory.
The Fight Will Go To 12 Rounds – @ +162 – This is going to be a real battle between two fighters who aren’t exactly famous for their knock-outs.
The Bet365 NJ Bonus will be valid for all of
Bet365 – T&Cs apply / New Customers Only / Commercial content / 21+
This article is based on a personal experience of the bet365 products and services
Disclaimer: Always refer to the Bet365 platforms for the latest updates and information.