Football season is finally back! This means that both the NFL and College football is kicking off this September and we can’t wait to tell you all about the betting opportunities that you have at your disposal.
- Bet $5 and Get $150 Instantly on NFL or NCAA Football
Valid in NJ/PA/WV/IA/IN/CO/IL/TN/MI/VA/NY, and LA
The best part is that DraftKings Kansas is now going live and residents of this state can take advantage of an excellent offer by simply using a DraftKings Kansas promo code.
Details of the DraftKings Promo Code
This is an exclusive offer available only after using the DraftKings Kansas promo code. Here’s how it can work to your advantage:
Simply open your account at Draftkings. You must be a new customer and must not have an existing account. Deposit at least $5 and also place an inaugural wager of at least $5. Upon settlement of your bet, your account will be credited with $150 in bonus bets. That’s an excellent chance to bet more on your favorite NFL or NCAA football games.
Some of the more important terms and conditions are as follows:
- You must be a Kansas state resident.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Cannot have an existing account at Draftkings. The promo is for new users only.
- The minimum wager you have to place is $5.
- The outcome of your bet (won or lost) does not affect the $150 bonus.
- The $150 bonus is in the form of bonus bets. It’s non-withdrawable.
- After settlement of the bet, your cash winnings based on your original bet will be received too.
- The offer is available after using the DraftKings promo code.
Which are the most popular NFL and NCAA Football events to bet on at DraftKings?
You can use your $150 bonus to good use betting on the NFL or College Football. The good thing about football being so popular in the USA and Kansas, in particular, is the fact that there are so many bet types to choose from that one can be quite impressed by the abundance of options.
Individual game wagers at DraftKings Kansas
You will be able to bet on the full slate of NFL games each week. In addition to that, you can expect to be able to wager on all Division 1 NCAA football matches as well. Some states such as Kansas also allow wagering on Division 2 matchups although DraftKings is not an operator that will offer many of them.
When it comes to betting on weekly games, you can select from a wide range of market types. The top ones are:
- Money Line – pick the winner of the match.
- Spread betting – bet on the handicap of the game.
- Totals – decide whether both teams score over or under a certain amount of points
Some secondary markets are:
- Player props (typically unavailable for NCAA events)
- Team props
- Quarters and halves markets
Futures and outright bets on College Football and NFL at DraftKings
This is another huge category of bets that you can look into. Long-term bets are becoming more and more popular these days. This is especially true for football where DraftKings presents us with a lot of options to choose from. Here are the most popular futures you can wager on at the operator:
- To Super Bowl. Here you have to pick the winner of the Super Bowl. The earlier in the season you do it, the better the NFL odds you might be able to get. The same goes for college football too.
- To win MVP. This is pretty self-explanatory. You are asked to pick the most valuable player of the regular season
- To make/not make the playoffs
- Win totals. In this market, you have to pick over or under a specific number of wins for each team in the NFL. This market is not very popular for the NCAA.
Daily fantasy at DraftKings Kansas
Let’s not forget why DraftKings became a household name in the first place. It was because of their fantasy football platform. This is not available for college but for the NFL. Still, that’s one of the most fun things you can do on Sunday while watching your games. Additionally, fantasy football can be played for free or against an entry fee. There are cash rewards for the managers with the best lineups weekly.Benefit from the DraftKings offer >
What are the top features of Draftkings and what can you do after using the DraftKings Kansas promo code?
After you complete your sign-up process and take advantage of the DraftKings promo code, you can enjoy a number of conveniences that will make your betting endeavors sweeter.
Live streaming options at DraftKings
The biggest games can be streamed live using the DraftKings website. There are some conditions that need to be met but they are pretty simple. You have to be a registered user and your account balance has to be greater than $0.
Bear in mind that not all games are streamed. This depends on the possibility to bet in-play on games. Matches that are not available for in-play wagering will not have live streaming.
Cashing out bets
If you bet on something and it goes well, you can safely cash out your bet earlier in order to avoid a last-minute disaster. This feature is also not always available but for the big NFL and NCAA football games, you will likely have it at all times.
The ‘’How to bet’’ section
New users and newbies in the realm of sports betting can go to the ‘@How to bet’’ section at DraftKings and read some educational content on sports wagering. There you will find explanations on what spread betting is, how to read statistics, some advice on how to spot angles prior to placing a wager, etc.
Final thoughts on DraftKings Kansas
All in all, the DraftKings sportsbook is an all-around powerhouse in the industry. Their reputation derives from the fact that they will provide current odds for anything, especially American Football. The platform is easy to handle and the same goes for the DraftKings mobile app.
The variety of bet types is what attracts the majority of bettors as it suits recreational bettors as well as pros. Give it a go using our DraftKings promo code just to make sure you get the best offer for a new customer.