19+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly
The new Regulated Sports Betting Act in Canada has given many citizens confidence to use online betting platforms. However, Canadian punters have sought to bet on a reliable and safe sportsbook for many years. Consequently, on April 4th, 2022, the official launch of pointsbet Canada and its exciting features provide opportunities to get the best betting experience. Follow along as this article gives a quick overview of this amazing sportsbook.
Features of Pointsbet Canada
With this innovation, Punters in Canada can now enjoy the fantastic qualities of a reliable sportsbook like the Australians. Moreover, they can bet on a platform with an easy user interface and a wide range of options. Below are some of the top features of Pointsbet betting platforms for Canadians.
- It covers a wide array of betting options
- Easy and straightforward website and application
- Reliable customer support services with contact options such as “Live Chat”.
How to Start Betting on Pointsbet Canada
- Check below for a step by step guide to start betting on this platform:
- Click the “Open Account” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Fill in your details.
- Confirm your account using the activation email or text message.
- Use the bookmaker registration code.
- Accept the terms, make a deposit, and you are good to go.
Sports Markets and Games of PointsBet Sportsbook
The excitement of sports betting depends on the available options of the games and market. PointsBet Canada has several games and sports betting markets; some of these games include hockey, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, and Football. Additionally, the industry provides different betting markets such as Straight bets, Parlays, Point betting, and more, while allowing you to stake on major events like the Stanley Cup.
PointsBet Canada has many outstanding features and innovations that have made it prominent in Canada since its launch. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to bet for fun or real money in the country.