After being teased for a couple of days, the Proto Pass finally arrived today. As of now, all beta tests will be granted a free Proto Pass. The idea behind this is to get as much feedback from the community as possible. Proto Pass owners will be able to unlock unique banners, emotes and new board types. In order to that, there will be many weekly and daily challenges that will have to be completed. Here are some of the more important aspects of the Pass:
- Every multiplayer or hardcore bot game will earn you Proto Pass XP.
- With each level comes a new reward. For example, once you get to level 5, you`ll receive the Path to Sunbreeze board.
- Various Winstreaks, Respawns effects, Chats, Banners, Portrait rings, and more.
- Fixed Venomancer’s wards having -50% magic resist instead of 50% magic resist.
- Fixed Disruptor and Alchemist spells not continuing their effects after their death.
- Gyrocopter no longer targets units in the air when casting Call Down.
- Medusa has a change to one of her main spells. Split Shot now attacks only 2 targets, and it will ignore those who are outside Medusa’s attack range.
- Axe’s Berserker’s Call taunt now also silences the enemies.
- Fixed Big-time Contract sometimes not applying.
- Aegis has changed, and now it only activates on the damage that would otherwise be fatal. Having said that, it no longer preserves streaks.
- Losing Divine Rapier now no longer removes a potential item slot.
- Tooth and Claw now has a proper duration.
- Silver Lining’s crashes have been fixed.
- Fix missing name for Eidolons.
- Fix wicked Intent amplifying regen instead of dampening it.
- Fix a crazy number of healing display when Wicked Intent is in play.
- Units blinking using Blink Dagger will clear their active target and reacquire once the blink is done. Fixes units chasing their original enemy.
- Coordinated assault auras no longer stack. However, if you have more than one copy, it will still increase the bonus.
- Fall From Grace’s item description has been changed.
- The Scoreboard UI has been improved.
- Post game will now show the item and alliances as well as a scoreboard overview.
- Last week’s challenge is expanding. Now, combat will continue until all projectiles have completed their travel, up to a max of 5 seconds.
- Fixed Neutrals not displaying stats correctly in the unit stats panel in combat.
- Fixed heroes stunned with short duration spells resetting their attack timers.
- Increased accuracy of the matchmaking system at a high skill level.
- The summons will also benefit from the Alliance effects.
- Changes in the Alliances UI (Read the full update).
- Warlock Alliance no longer triggers on item active. Instead, it does on just a spell activate.
- You can finally use the Steam Invisible mode to hide.
- Both iOS and Android are getting more performance improvements.
Image Via: Wykrhm’s Facebook