Dota Underlords is the newest title from Valve which is slowly taking over the world. The game just received one of its most significant updates yet, which includes various changes. In addition, we will be able to see the first Battle Pass coming next week. While some people think that it is a little bit too early for that, it’s good to have a preview of what it will actually look like once the game gets to its final state.
Here are some of the more important general changes. You can read the full changelog here.
- A Scoreboard has been added which opens with the key “TAB.” This is an excellent addition to the game.
- Added Leaderboards
- The heroes’ ability info tab now shows the damage type. Again, a very good tweak.
- Various UI improvements
- Added a description of how the Hero Pool works to the Season Info UI.
- Hero stat changes from basic items are now shown during combat as well as during preparing.
- Added Battery Status
- The Play/Pause disappearing button is now fixed.
- Tap to move option added - you can now basically tap to place units instead of dragging them.
- Added Battery Saver Mode - a priceless addition because my phone has died probably10 times since this game got released.
- You can now query a hero’s ability from the shop.
- Fixed Demon Hungers not correctly removing the buff from the demons.
- Fixed Techies planting their bomb in the wrong location.
- All AI Pathing issues have been resolved.
- There have been various odd chances which have been changed. Check the full update for further information.
- The round will continue for another second once the last unit dies. This will give the other team a chance for a kill in the last minute that can lead to a draw.
The win and loss streaks have been slightly changed. Now, for every 3-4 losses you get one gold and for 5+ you get two. On the contrary, if you win 3-4 games you get one, 5-6 wins - two gold, 7 - 3 and 8 - 4 gold. After you get to eight wins, the win streak will reset.
- Force Staff Tier 3 Support item added
- Scythe of Vyse Tier 4 support item added. Whenever the equipped hero takes damage, it transforms the offending unit into a pig for 4s. On top of that, the item has a 15-sec cd.
- Added Big-Time Contract, a tier two support item.
- Shaman Pluck: Chance increased from 5 to 17%/
- Blink dagger now generates 50 mana when activated. In addition, there has been a massive cooldown reduction from 60 to 15s.
- Medusa’s Split Shot now applies item effects on the secondary shots.
- Venomancer’s HP is slightly increased his Summon Plague Ward is changed. Now it summons 1,2,4 wards, the cast point is reduced and the wards themselves have a 50% magic resistance. However, the cooldown is increased to 5,6,7 seconds from 5.
- Disruptor’s Static Storm also blinds the targets inside for a 25% miss chance.
- Mr. Warlock’s Shadow Word now has a lower cast point, less CD, Damage, Heal, and Duration.
- Warlock - Whenever a WL casts a spell, they form a link with the Ally who has the lowest HP for 3 seconds. What’s more, when either linked hero deals damage, both units get a % heal off the damage dealt.
- Shaman - This Alliance now requires 3 instead of 2. On top of that, enemies which are Hexed, Silenced or Stunned now generate -200% mana when attacked.
Image Via: via Wykrhm’s Facebook