The last update before Season 1 officially launches has just dropped.
Even though the Dota Undelords hype is long gone, Valve hasn’t stopped with the updates of their auto battler game. We’ve recently covered a small update where it was said that there will be one more update before the official release.
Well, we’re happy to announce that the update has landed. Starting from the 25th of February, we will have Dota Underlords Season 1. In other words, this is the last update before it.
Let’s take a look at what’s new.
Now that Enno has joined the fray, the team is heads down working toward the full release. Dota Underlords comes out of Early Access on February 25th with Season 1.
Learn more here:https://t.co/Qqh9j0Ibqr
— Dota Underlords (@DotaUnderlords) January 30, 2020
“Most visitors to White Spire see the refuse-filled alleyways that make up The Warrens as merely slums.. but to Enno, it is a Kingdom.”
Although this little fella seems cute, don’t let that fool you. He has spells that are capable of dealing massive amounts of damage, should you decide to use them. What’s more, there is even an ability called “Yoink!” that allows Enno to steal and equip the lowest tier item from the enemy crew.
Enno loves to leap around and deal poison damage to his enemies. According to the update, he is going to be one of the four Underlord options that will be available at the end of Round 1 in Knockout and then, at the end of the ninth round in Standart and Duos.
Learn more about him here.
Apart from the new Underlord, there are also other small changes:
- The annoying low-resolution texture issue is now finally fixed.
- Also, another issue where a live unit was unable to be selected due to having a dead unit on that sell is also fixed.
As we mentioned in the beginning, this update is not that big. That’s why there are only two minor Underlord changes - one to Hobgen, and one to Jull.
- Jull’s Barrels of Fun will finally stop hitting Spiderlings. This is a change that everyone hoped to see earlier because it was very annoying. As the saying goes, “better late than never”.
- Hobgen’s change is that his Implosion and Shockwave will no longer do less damage on targets that are attacked by Spiderlings.
There is only one change in this directory, and it’s for Venomancers’s Venomous Gale. Now, it finally applies poison to its targets, which is cool.
- Orb of venom now applies poison, instead of damage.
- Blademail is finally showing the correct bonus amount in its description. Although this didn’t really affect the use of the item, it was still a very annoying bug.
As you probably remember, there was a very annoying bug with the Brute Alliance before. Even though they shouldn’t be able to do it, they were able to switch targets mid-swing. Well, we’re happy to announce that this is now fixed.
With less than a month away from Season 1, every Dota Underlords fan is eager to see what will happen. Sadly, we’ve recently reported that the game has lost over 90% of its initial players. However, this can change once again, especially if Season 1 is good.
Sure, not everyone will return, but even if half of the people who left decide to come back, Dota Underlords will become one of the most popular Auto Battlers yet again.