Dota Underlords has a brand new update, and ESTNN has the patch notes.
Valve is constantly pushing new updates to make Dota Underlords better, and today is no exception. Valve released a brand new patch yesterday, so let’s take a look at what’s new. SPOILER ALERT - it’s mainly full of balance changes. We've compiled all the big changes here, but if you want to check the entire changelog, click here.
Dota Underlords General Changes
- Units affected by Meduza’s Stone Gaze now visually freeze and look stony
- Changed Global Items achievement to require 2, not 4 global items.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong alliance icons could be shown when a unit is placed on the board and an alliance completes.
- You can now click on heroes on the scoreboard and all heroes of that type will be highlighted
- Fixed reoccurring rank-up popups.
- Fixed an issue with ability targeting and summons where those abilities which sort units were not properly excluding summons.
- The level 3 Elusive Alliance (9 heroes) is changed from “All units gain +75 Evasion” to “All heroes gain +75 evasion”.
- Hunter Level 1 extra attack chance raised from 20% to 25% on level one and from 35% to 40% on level two.
- Doom’s Doom ability now uniformly disables passive bonuses including the alliance ones
- Lycan transforms and he gains 30% max HP. Also, he heals by the full 30% each time rather than this being based on his current health at the time of transforming
- Juggernaut will now immediately cast Balde Fury if he is about to take magical damage and he has the mana for it.
- Helm of the Undying - Undying units, if they are in the undying state, will never deal damage to the opponent but will still count when determining which side won a round.
Image VIA: Valve