Dota 2’s most popular arcade game is constantly growing. Soon we will be able to play on mobile as well. If you want to follow what is happening with the mobile version, feel free to follow the devs Twitter. However, until then, Drodo studio continues to push their updates on a regular basis. Let’s check what’s new after the most recent one that happened today.
– Added cloud players difficulty selection at the loading screen in solo plays.
– The Lock function in recruit panel now only affects one subsequent round.
– Warlock’s Leech Soul life steal is now +15% / + 25%, which is a +5 increase from before.
– Naga’s Scale Armor bonus magic resistance is reduced by 5% and now it is 35%.
– Knights’ Divine Protection no longer affects hexed Knights.
– Decreased Assassins’ initiation delay by 0.5 sec.
– Increased Orcs’ Battle Hardened Bonus HP from 200/300 to 250/350.
– Decreased Phantom Assassin’s base attack damage by 5.
– Decreased Dragon Knight’s Elder Dragon Form attack projectile speed to 800. To make up for it, now it has an awesome exploding visual effects for splash attacks from two and three-star Elder Dragon
– Slightly weakened visual effects when Knights’ Divine Protection triggers. Reworked some cosmetic appearances for Dragon Knight, Anti Mage, Lone Druid, and Slardar.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news about Dota 2 and Auto Chess.