Auto Chess' Update 07.09 is live, and we've got the patch notes right here.
The entire Autobattler scene is currently suffering because there are a lot of titles that pretty much deliver the same exact game. This is especially true for Dota Underlords, which has lost almost 70% of its players since release.
Having said that, Auto Chess is the OG of autobattlers. As you know, the game was first coming to live as a custom map in Dota 2. After that, Drodo Studios were unable to come to an agreement with Valve, leading to the creation of Underlords and Auto Chess as a standalone game.
Auto Chess Update 07.09
Today, a new update was released which adds just a couple of changes. Let’s take a look at them.
- Warrior (3) Synergy now increases the armor by five instead of six
- Werewolf: adjusted its basic HP from 750/1500/3000 to 700/1400/2800
- Heaven’s Gift: regenerate up to 10% (15%) before of your allied maximum HP. In addition, it has the chance to block 10 damage (was 20 before). This was a well expected nerf because this was just too strong.
- Jade Pipe: provides a shield that blocks 150 damage for your allies (was 200 before)
- Mage: Mage (6) Synergy, adjusted enemies’ Magic Resistance decrease from 95% to 100%
- Tortola Elder - adjusted max damage of Kamehameha from 300/400/500 to 300/450/600
- Knight (2)(4)(6) Synergies: has chances in every two seconds (3 before) to grand a shield that lasts for 2 seconds (3 before)
- Fixed a problem with the temporary jam in the game caused by the use of Jade Pipe
- A few typos in the mode selection have been fixed
- Fixed an issue with sorting in the Item list and some Items’ background
Image VIA: modapkdl.io