Just a couple of days after the most recent update, the Dota 2 Arcade game phenomenon is back with more changes in the Auto Chess Update for March 5th! Let’s check what’s new.
DOTA 2 Auto Chess Update
One of the most popular items in Dota 2 is finally here. Battle Fury is mainly going to be used by Melee heroes. However, unlike in Dota, you will not need to buy the recipe in order to complete the item. All you need is a Perseverance and a Demon Edge and you are good to go.
The item provides +30 Attack damage and the melee attacks will deal 50% cleave damage in a range of two grids. In addition, it gives +10 HP regen and +100 mana by doing damage.
Apart from the new item, this update also brings a class/species trait counters that appear as buffs over your courier. This tracker will definitely help a lot, especially for all the new players. It displays how many units of a specific class and race you have on the chess board.
Class and Race updates
- The damage bonus by Deadly Shot is now set to 30, which is a 5% increase.
- The Elf’s trait – Balanced Evasion’s bonus evasion has a 5% increase and now it sits at 30%
- The Goblin’s Nanobots will now affect all allies instead of just all goblins.
- Dragon Knight is finally being nerfed a little bit. The two and three star’s Elder Dragon From splash damage is now 50% instead of 70%.
- Medusa’s Stone Gaze physical damage amplification is now 20%, which is a 10% decrease.
- Slark’s Pounce cooldown is now only two seconds and the disarm duration is set to 5 seconds. His base armour also receives a buff – from 0 to 5.
- Hood of Defiance is finally fixed. Now it shows +15 HP regeneration.
- The occasional failure of the friend leaderboard showing up is also fixed.
- The gold summary bug where sometimes the panel wouldn’t show the value of the pieces you sold is now working properly.
- Fixed a bug where Broadsword grants extra mana regen.
Make sure to read the last update for Auto Chess. You can do it by clicking HERE.